Meet Your Trainer
Hi, I’m Kelly Weston, and I want to help you say “I’m Fit & Happy!”
Working as a Los Angeles Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor, has been a dream come true. With 20 years of dance background, and graduating from college as captain of my dance team ranked #1 in the country, I was inspired to get into fitness as a career and moved on my own from Maryland to California in 2004. I now have more than a decade of experience in health and fitness and a strong list of qualifications and certifications:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Primal Health Coach
- Certified in Classical-Progressive Pilates Reformer, Chair, Cadillac and Mat from Pilates Sports Center
- Certified Barre Instructor
- Certified in Pre/Postnatal Pilates
- Heart Rate Performance Specialist with National Exercise Sports Trainers Association
- Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in Los Angeles with 10+ years experience
My husband and I recently developed I’m Fit & Happy, a home workout program. We have developed and produced a vast library of complimentary workout videos for you to enjoy. A new series of workouts are provided each month. My workout videos offer Pilates, Strength, and Cardio Interval Training.
Here’s a bit more about me:
Born in Bowie, Maryland, I was a dancer for 20 years. I graduated in 2003 with a BS degree in Business Administration and a minor in Psychology from Towson University where I was also on the Towson Dance Team for four years. As captain of my college dance team for two years, I lead my team to win two College Dance Team National Grand Championships. I continued to dance after college as a Royal Caribbean performer and dancer with Cirque du Soleil. Over ten years later, my in-depth knowledge and experience in personal training, teaching group fitness, Pilates, Ballet Barre workouts, and instructing and starring in several fitness DVD’s, has given me the ability to create I’m Fit & Happy, your new home fitness and nutrition program!